Cottar’s Bush Villa
This recipient of the 2016 World Travel Award for Africa's leading Luxury Private Villa was designed by Louise Cottar and erected within the 7608-acre private conservancy. This private villa exudes at most luxury and is set in the most opportune location in the Kenyan wilderness, bordering Maasai Mara and Serengeti game reserves, amidst a backdrop of Olderkesi Hills. The villa accommodates 12 guests and 8 dedicated staff are assigned to your service. A 25-meter outdoor swimming pool is available for the guests. Abundant wildlife is a sight to see, exclusivity and privacy, and the highest standards of professional guiding.
Cancellation / Prepayment
- Full and final payment must be received by Cottar's 1920s safari camp no later than 45 days before travel.
- More than 120 days prior to arrival, the 40% deposit is refunded, net of bank charges.
- Between 120 and 45 days prior to arrival, the 40% deposit is forfeited.
- Between 44 and 30 days prior to arrival, 50% of the total cost is forfeited.
- Between 29 days and a 'NO SHOW', 100% of the total cost is forfeited.
- No refunds will be provided for guests who join a tour and leave before the tour is completed.
Children and extra beds
- Additional beds added for additional pax (at additional costs per person sharing)
- Child = 6-12 years old
Accepted credit cards
- PayPal (USD)
- 24-hour Butler Service
- 24-Hour Power
- 24-hour Security
- 5 en-suite bedrooms with stunning views
- Airport Shuttle
- Charging Facilities
- Dining Area
- Ensuite Bathrooms
- Exclusive Game Drive Vehicles
- Family Accommodation
- Family Rooms
- Free toiletries
- House Drinks and Wines
- House Keeping
- Infinity Pool
- Large living room
- Laundry Service
- lunch and dinner
- Mosquito Nets
- Satellite TV
- Viewing Decks
- Day and Night Exclusive Game Drives
- Swimming and Fishing
Before using google maps you must go to Google maps api console and get an api key. After you do, please proceed to Appearance -> Theme options -> Configuration settings and enter your key in the field labeled "Google maps api key"
Located in East Africa, Kenya is perfect for extraordinary experiences in wildlife safaris, nature expeditions, cultural diversity, tours of heritage and historical sites and relaxed holidaying. The country’s wildlife conservancies, reserves, game parks and six world heritage sites capture the state’s wondrous cultural, historical, natural and archaeological beauty. Moreover, one of the world’s seven wonder-the wildebeest migration-takes place right here and experiencing it up close is probably one of life’s unmatched experiences.
The country’s dynamic typography offers visitors their pick of destinations from magical coasts, gullying Rift Valley, mountainous highlands, vast savannah and breath taking lakes. The wealth of diversity extends the 47 ethnic groups that call Kenya home. Travellers can soak in this cultural beauty by spending a night in a Maasai village and enjoy their infamous nyama choma (indigenous barbecue), participate in a traditional naming ceremony or exchange wedding vows in a traditional Turkana wedding ceremony.
We are sorry, there are no reviews yet for this accommodation.